Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is Solomon's Porch Singapore retreat in 2019?
June 21 (Friday) to June 23 (Sunday)
2. Where is the location?
Hotel Jen (Johor). Same as the last three years
Full address below:
Hotel Jen Johor Puteri Harbour by Shangri-La
Persiaran Puteri Selatan
Puteri Harbour, Iskandar Puteri
79000 Johor Darul Takzim, Malaysia
3. How much is the registration fee?
Please note that the fee amount changes as of midnight of the last date stated in each tier
4. Where do I register for the retreat?
Please sign up here
5. What is the payment method?
All major credit cards are accepted
6. Is the payment through this website secure?
Yes. Payment is through a secure 3rd party service Stripe. Solomon's Porch Singapore does not hold nor is privy to your credit card details
7. How do I know if I've registered successfully for the retreat?
You will receive an electronic invoice through the email address you input. Please enter a valid email address for this purpose and further retreat communications
8. I do not have a credit card! What do I do?
Please speak to your House Church leader or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
9. I don't know how to use the website to register. What do I do?
We understand that navigating online form can be confusing, please look out for us every Sunday after service for assistance. There is a retreat registration booth right next to the refreshments. We can help you register on the spot however please have these information ready at hand:
Credit card details
10. I entered the wrong personal details! What do I do?
Please email email@example.com and we'll assist you in amendment
11. I'd love to attend but I'm unable to afford it. What do I do?
Financial aid can be provided through House Churches, please speak to your leader. If you're not in any House Church, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
12. I've registered and paid for the retreat but unable to attend last minute! What is the policy?
We strictly do not issue refunds and will convert your fees to sponsorship for others who may be in need of financial aid. Please email email@example.com to let us know
13. Can I invite my friend to join the retreat? He/she doesn't attend SPSG or a non Christian
Yes. Please invite him/her by registering here
Questions Specific to Retreat
1. How many rooms should I choose?
For singles, please choose 1 (ONE). Pastor Sam Kim will assign a roommate for you
For family, each room can accomodate a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults per room
2. Can I request for Connecting Room for my family?
Yes. Request for 2 rooms with interconnecting door will be based on availability
3. Can I request for Extra Bed?
Yes. Request for extra bed is based on availability. Each room can only fit 1 extra bed
4. Can I request for a Crib?
Yes. Request for crib is based on availability and priority is given starting from the youngest baby attending the retreat
5. Where can I find out the T-shirt measurement?
T-shirt size reference can be found here. There will not be any T-shirt provided for babies below 24 months
6. How do we travel to the retreat?
Same as the previous years, buses will be provided. Please meet no later than 8.30am on June 21 (Friday) to board the bus at King's Center (next to Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel).
We depart 2.30pm from Hotel Jen lobby on June 23 (Sunday) back to Singapore, the drop off point is at King's Center